Old School New Body Review – The Truth On Steve Holman’s F4X System
If you saw all the last promotions and ads about the Old School New Body program by Steve & Becky Holman and you wonder if this weight loss and fitness system is really for you then read on and discover the real truth about this program.
In this Old School New Body review you will learn what Steve and Becky Holman’s program is all about, what are the good and bad points of it and if it’s really the right fitness solution for you or not.
One important thing that we must say before we begin:
We saw various prices on the internet for the Old School New Body program and it looks like there are several sites that try to sell this fitness program for a higher price than what it should really cost.
If you want to try the Old School New Body program we will strongly recommend getting it from the official site and not from any other site online. You can click on this special link if you want to get the complete Old School New Body package, including the bonus items and full refund guarantee directly from the official website for the cheapest price available online.
After clearing this important point, let’s talk about the basics of Old School New Body and find out what Steve and Becky Holman’s program is all about…
What Is Old School New Body?
Created by Steve Holman, a famous fitness expert and editor-in-chief at the Iron Man Magazine, together with his wife Becky Holman and John M. Rowley which considered as “America’s Lifestyle Strategist”, Old School New Body can be best described as a unique fitness and weight loss program that was specifically designed for people who are 40 years old or above.
The Old School New Body program offers a rare combination of diet plan and workout routines that only requires 90 minutes per week in order to deliver the results, something that Steve & Becky Holman call the F4X Method.
The F4X Method is based on 3 different phases that rely on your current level of fitness and desired fitness goals and in short here is how the F4X Method works:
The first phase of the method is the “F4X Lean” which covers the basic F4X protocols of workouts and nutrition plans. During the “F4X Lean” phase you will learn step-by-step what you need to do in order to lose the extra body fat that’s weighing you down by training all your major muscles three times a week and following the right diet plan.
After the first phase come the “F4X Shape” phase and the “F4X Build” phase which are optional phases that were designed for people who not only want to lose fat and get a higher health standard but also to build lean muscle safely.
The “F4X Shape” phase offers several modifications to the basic F4X lifting and diet style in order to build lean muscle and to improve your fitness level even more, while the last phase which is called “F4X Build” offers adjustments to the basic F4X workouts and meal plans in order to develop about 15-30 lbs. of additional muscle mass.
What Is Included Inside The Old School New Body Package:
Old School New Body is much more than just the F4X Method and listed here are the main guides, audios and other components that you will find inside Steve & Becky Holman’s package:
- The “Old School New Body Main Guide” that covers the F4X Method in great details and show you all the steps that you need to follow in order to achieve your final fitness goals.
- The “F4X Quick Start Workout Guide” which covers the 3 phases of the F4X Method quickly in order to start using the program even faster.
- The “Ultimate Fat-Burning Secrets Guide” that provides additional methods and foods to burn fat faster.
- The “Ultimate Muscle-Building Secrets Guide” that provides important nutrition advice for people who want to use the F4X Method to build more muscle faster.
- The “Ultimate Sex and Anti-Aging Secrets Guide” that covers several anti aging topics in order to look younger and to keep the “drive” alive.
- The “Ultimate Health and Happiness Secrets Guide” that contains some proven methods to relieve depression, improve your mood and to be a happier person.
- The “5 Set Of Audio Interviews From John Rowley” that comes in mp3 format and offers interviews with some of the most famous fitness experts around the world that share their personal fitness, nutrition and muscle building secrets.
The Pros And Cons Of Old School New Body
Unique Program For 40 Year Olds And Above
Old School New Body is one of the only fitness programs online that was created specifically for 40 year old and above which takes into consideration every aspect when it comes to getting fit at this age, such as slower metabolic process, joint aches and more.
A Living Proof Program
Old School New Body is a “living proof” program which means that the creators of the program, Steve and Becky Holman, are both over 40 and they achieved their amazing bodies and fitness results by using the same methods that they share in their Old School New Body system.
Customized For Different Fitness Levels
Old School New Body accommodates every fitness level of people at age 40 or above. This program can be customized to your specific fitness level and goals, no matter if you are a complete beginner or an advanced user.
Great Combination Between Workouts And Diet
The combination between workouts and nutrition inside the Old School New Body F4X system is very unique and the fact that the workouts take only 90 minutes a week is a huge advantage.
High Quality Bonuses
The bonus items that come together with the Old School New Body main guide are high quality ones which add real value to Steve & Becky Holman’s F4X system.
“No Questions” Refund Guarantee
Steve and Becky Holman truly believes in their Old School New Body program and they offer a complete 60 days “no questions” refund guarantee for each one of their customers, something that actually make their fitness program a risk free one.
Not The Best Program For 39 Years Old Or Below
If your age is 39 years or below then we must admit that the Old School New Body program is most likely not the best choice for you and there are some other top fitness programs that we reviewed here before which will probably give you better results.
With that said, if your age is 35-39 and you suffer from joint problems that are usually related to those in their 40s, then you may also want to check out the Old School New Body program which can be very helpful in this kind of cases.
Old School New Body Is Available Only Online
At this time Old School New Body is available for sale only online and the complete package comes in digital format only. From one side this is a great advantage because you get all the items immediately, from the other side this program can’t be found at stores in hard copy version, something that some people usually prefer.
Should You Get The Old School New Body Program?
Old School New Body by Steve and Becky Holman is for you if:
- You are looking for a rare fitness program that was created specifically for 40 year old and above.
- You are looking for a complete fitness program that combines workouts and diet plan in order to lose weight, improve your health and build lean muscle at the same time.
- You are looking for a fitness program that can be customized for your current fitness level and specific fitness goals.
- You are looking for a fitness program that was created by real experts with great reputation in the health and fitness field.
- You are looking for a risk free fitness program that comes with complete money back guarantee policy.
Old School New Body by Steve and Becky Holman is not for you if:
- Your age is below 40 years and you don’t suffer from from joint problems or other conditions that are usually related to people in their 40s.
- You are looking for one of these fitness programs which promise you “quick fix solutions” in order to burn fat and build lean muscle fast.
- You are looking for a fitness program that doesn’t combine workouts and diet plan but only focus on one of these aspects in order to lose fat.
If you are 40 years or above and you are looking for a complete fitness solution from two fitness experts that can really deliver amazing results, then we must admit that we don’t think you will find better program than Old School New Body by Steve & Becky Holman.
This program offers step-by-step directions and unique combination of diet plan and workout routines that we didn’t see anywhere else, and together with the fact that the F4X system requires only 90 minutes per week it is not surprise at all that we gave Old School New Body the highest score from all of the programs that we reviewed here.
With that being said, Old School New Body is not for everyone and we must say again that if you are not 40 yet then there are probably better fitness solutions for you online.
On the other hand, if you are 40 years old or more and you are serious about your fitness goals then we truly believe that Old School New Body should be your first choice. It’s very reasonable priced, easy to follow, contains great bonuses and the customer support via email from Steve and Becky Holman is simply great.
Moreover, the “no questions” money back guarantee from the creators and the limited time special discount for the complete Old School New Body package make this fitness system completely safe and affordable than ever, and we personally believe that there isn’t any risk at all!
We hope that our Old School New Body review was helpful for you. For further queries about Steve & Becky Holman’s program simply send us an email via the contact page form.
We wish you just the best!